French brand Cartier delivers one of their strongest collections.
Masculine and elegant, Cartier are undeniably extraordinary timepieces that represent precision, ingenuity, and luxury. Watch hands depict skeletonised bridges forming Roman numerals, adding a legibility advantage not often found on skeleton dial watches. Individually numbered movements contain 138 parts, including 20 jewels in all of these hand winding watches!
The Tank Chinoise contains 160 parts, including 23 rubies. First inspired by traditional Chinese architecture, the Tank Chinoise does not have Roman numerals. Designed by Cartier himself, this is a limited edition of 100 individually-numbered timepieces.
These Cartier-designed Skeleton watches enhance visual experience from all angles.
Key Features of the Cartier Skeleton Watch Range
- The “SmartLink” adjustment and “QuickSwitch” interchangeability systems offered in the Santos De Cartier Skeleton models allow for tool free strap changing and bracelet adjustment
- Excellent power reserve of approximately 72 hours in both the Santos Dumont and De Cartier Skeleton models
- Impressive power reserve of approximately 38 hours in the Tank Chinoise model
- Crown operates with ease and comfort
- Santos De Cartier – Water resistant up to 10 bar (approximately 100 meters / 330 feet)
- Santos Dumont – Water resistant up to 3 bar (approximately 30 meters / 100 feet)
- Tank Chinoise – Water resistant up to 3 bar (approximately 30 meters / 100 feet)
- Sapphire and crystal case back
The Fine Print to Owning a Skeleton Watch by Cartier
It is recommended that you have the water resistance seals replaced once every two years.
If watch is worn from playing sport or it is in frequent contact with water, you are recommended to have the seals checked once a year. The maintenance service includes the replacement of all seals and also of the battery.
Cartier Care offers an extension of the International Limited Warranty for up to eight years and you can also take advantage of a wide range of exclusive services.
The following checks will prove authenticity of a genuine Cartier watch:
- The word CARTIER on either the 7 o’clock or 10 o’clock markers
- The word SWISS MADE under the 6 o’clock marker
- The brand name inscribed and correctly spelt with the first “r” included on the movement.