The Hublot Classic Fusion:
A unique, strong, and essential collection from luxury Swiss watchmaker Hublot.
Hublot’s Classic Fusion Collection redefines classic elegance with their unparalleled touch. A wide variety of movements, designs, materials and colors are available.
There are approximately 183 models in the collection, leaving you with endless choices to suit both masculine or feminine tastes.
Hublot is well-known for the “Art of Fusion”, combining materials that are unique in watchmaking, such as using gold and rubber in one watch.
The most popular timepiece is the Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium watch, known for being extremely durable and scratch resistant.
Key Features of the Hublot Classic Fusion Watch Range
The most common feature seen in the Classic Fusion collection is the Hublot Chronograph, which allows the user to have a stopwatch function. Another commonly found feature is the skeleton dial.
- Water resistance up to 5 bar (approximately 50 meters / 165 feet)
- With its watertight case and its rubber strap, or gold, carbon, steel or ceramic bracelet, your Hublot is perfectly washable.
- Easy accessible Hublot e-warranty
- Up to 42 hours power reserve
- Tourbillon movement assures precision and accuracy
- Three-hand, self-winding watches
- Comfortable and weightless timepieces to wear
The Fine Print to Owning a Hublot Classic Fusion Watch
The cost of the Hublot Classic Fusion ranges between $4,000 to $118,000+.
You should have your watch serviced every three to five years, as temperature variations, humidity, and repeated shocks can affect the seal.
Authenticity of any Hublot timepiece can be verified by calling the Hublot company with the serial number which is engraved on the back of the case, on the case shoulder, or on the outer edge of each watch.
Hublot watches are guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for a period of two years from date of purchase, provided that the watch was purchased from an approved Hublot retailer.
A simple photo taken with a mobile phone is all you need to activate the warranty and access it.
Fun Facts about Hublot Watches
- You can find pricing, hot searches and recent sales of Hublot on Watch Watcher.
- Hublot paved the way for the world’s first rubber strap watch after three years of extensive research. The watch was even declared the “Watch of European Royalty” in its debut year.
- The fastest man on the planet, Usain Bolt, and Hublot announced their partnership and named an entire collection in his name.
- Notable celebrities that wear Hublot watches include Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jay-Z, and each team member from the Miami Heat team (who won the 2012 NBA championship)
A review of the Hublot Classic Fusion 511.NX.7071.LR from WatchBox Reviews: